June marks the mid-year point that causes us to pause and reevaluate our workout commitments.
Are you where you want to be?
Here are some tips to help you stay motivated to rethink and make it through your workouts.
- Think back on why you started in the first place and the results you wanted
- Ask yourself if you really want to start all over again because you slacked off on your workouts.
- Ask yourself if you’ll regret in any way not working out. Feeling good about what you do is important.
- Try a variety of workouts to achieve results and avoid boredom.
- Take Group fitness classes to keep motivated. Look forward to seeing the other participants and instructor. The energy of the group can keep you going in the moments that you want to quit.
Tell us how do you stay motivated to exercise and how do you make it through tough workouts?